American DJ (LSC) Light Co-Pilot
Looking for a relay system that offers manual as well as automatic control over your lighting? Then you need the Light Co-Pilot from American DJ. Finally, a relay system that will allow you to control your lights manually via on/off and flash buttons, or set up 2 zones of chase with the ability to determine which channels are assigned to the chase function. Control panel has two 4-channel zones. Each zone is switchable from audio to standard to timed chase (Fast Chase to 10 minute intervals). Internal Microphone or line input for music control. Audio sensitivity control knob. Offers option to turn desired light ON with the rest of lights maintaining chase sequence. Daisy chain up to 3 switch packs for easy installation and enhanced expandability. Flash button override. Black out (Stand by). Switch packs use triacs rather than mechanical relays for faster more reliable chases function. The LC-8SP relay pack also features 2 AC outlets per channel. No more splitters to get the same lights on the same channel!
Here are a few examples of how you can utilize the capabilities of this control system:
* You can have a chase of 1 zone (4 Channels) and manually control the 2nd zone (4 Channels).
* Both zones chasing via audio or timer control
* A few channels chasing in a zone and manually control the others in the same zone.
System includes: 1 LC-100 Controller, 1 LC-8SP Relay, and 1 LC-EX25 Cable.
LC-100 - LIGHT COPILOT CONTROLLER SPECIFICATIONS:
* Dimensions: 1 rm space (19" L x 2.5" W x 1.75" H)
* Weight: 2 lbs.
* Control Output: 9-pin cable
* Power: DC +9-12V, 200mA min.
* Audio In: RCA Jack
LC-8SP - LIGHT COPILOT 8 CHANNEL SWITCH PACK SPECIFICATIONS:
* Dimensions: 2 rm space (19" L x 4" W x 4" H)
* Weight: 5.5 lbs.
* Input-Output: 9-pin cable
* Power: AC 3-prong Edison plug, 120V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz
* Maximum Load: 15 Amps per Switch Pack