Turbosound iQ10 Powered Loudspeaker
2,500-watt Turbosound iQ10 is a powered two-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The driver complement includes a 10" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminum voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction.
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight two channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the iQ10 provides an impressive 2,500 watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is managed by a sophisticated but easy-to-use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ for remarkable full range response at low volume levels, transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels, and long-term reliability. iQ10's advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry's most respected loudspeakers.
Turbosound iQ10 Features:
- 10" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil
- High temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminum voice coil
- KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier
- 2500W output power
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- Spatial Contour Control (SCC) DSP function for easy optimization of frequency response for physical speaker placement (stand, floor, wall, or ceiling)
- Fully featured user interface on rear panel amplifier module with LCD display, Channel A & B gain controls, & single rotary encoder
- 2 combination balanced XLR/jack inputs
- Balanced XLR outputs for each independent channel
- Mix out XLR connector
- Mic/Line switch & level control with signal present LED on each channel
- ULTRANET technology, so CAT5 cables can transmit pristine multi-channel audio signals & other info between ULTRANET-enabled products (eliminates RFI & crosstalk, common to analogue methods, & significantly reduces setup/installation time)
- Onboard USB port provides access for remote control via PC computer & DSP & speaker modelling firmware updates
- Lightweight fiber-glass-reinforced composite enclosure fitted with a rugged, powder-coated, perforated steel mesh grille & multiple internal rigging points for permanent installations
- Dual angle pole mount socket
- Neutrik powerCON connectors
Tech SpecsPowered Yes Power Configuration Bi-amped
LF Driver Size 1 x 10"
HF Driver Size 1" LF Driver
Power Amp 2500W (Peak, Class D) Total Power 2500W
Inputs 2 x XLR Outputs 3 x XLR Frequency Range 50Hz-20khz (-10 dB) Maximum Peak SPL 124dB Enclosure Material Composite Mounting Options Pole, Floor Wedge
Height 20.7" Width 12.8" Depth 12.5"
Weight 36.5 lbs.