Chauvet DJ Swarm 4 FX 3-In-One Lighting Effect
Swarm 4 FX combines three dynamic lighting effects in one rugged and
compact housing. A single fixture includes quad-color (RGBA) dual
moonflowers, a red/green laser and a white strobe. The dual moonflowers
spin enough colorful beams to fill an entire dance floor with energy and
• The perfect mixture of 3 LED lighting effects in one compact housing.
• Ultra-bright, quad-color moonflower, red/green laser and white strobe effect.
• Dual LED moonflowers fill the dancefloor with multi-colored spinning beams.
Control options include sound activation, master/slave, DMX modes or the IRC-6 remote. Fits best inside the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag.
- The perfect mixture of 3 LED lighting effects in one compact housing
- Ultra-bright, quad-color moonflower, red/green laser and white strobe effect
- Dual LED moonflowers fill the dancefloor with multi-colored spinning beams
- Red AND green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams
- Create energy with included ultra-bright LED strobe ring with built-in motion effects
- Convenient control of color and program output from the display, IRC-6 remote, and DMX
- Flexible control using automated and sound-activated programs, Master/Slave or DMX modes
Chauvet DJ Swarm 4 FX Specifications• DMX Channels: 2 or 12
• DMX Connectors: 3- pin XLR
• Light Source (moonflower): 2 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 13 W (4.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Light Source (strobe): 12 LEDs (white) 1 W (300 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Light Source (laser): 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode, 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 11 Hz
• Coverage Angle (moonflower): 54°
• Coverage Angle (strobe): 69°
• Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 47 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 46 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 5.4 lb (2.5 kg)
• Size: 11.4 x 14.2 x 4.2 in
• Optional Controllers: IRC-6
• Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
• Approvals: CE, FDA