Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 is a compact, amplified loudspeaker system, which is designed for portable sound reinforcement applications that require maximum portability.
The EV ZXA1-90 audio speaker uses the EV8L, a high output, low distortion, 203mm (8") woofer. The woofer is paired with the DH2005, a titanium diaphragm 1" exit true compression driver. The compression driver is coupled to a rotatable 90° x 50° waveguide for smooth response to 20kHz and excellent pattern control.
The ZXA1-90 loudspeaker is powered by an integrated 800W, 2-channel amplifier module. The amplifier has XLR microphone and line level inputs, as well as an XLR line level output for daisy chaining several amplified speakers or a subwoofer. The biamplified design features steep crossover slopes and woofer excursion protection for maximum output and reliability. A switchable high pass filter allows for use with a subwoofer.
The Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 injection molded enclosure is made from high impact polystyrene for durability and light weight. The handle pocket and pole mount make the ZXA1-90 ideal for many portable applications. The ZXA1-90 speaker enclosure also features a built-in monitor angle for floor monitor applications. The bottom of the Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 features four #8-32 suspension points for permanent installation.
- Integrated 800 watt power amplifier
- Bi-amplified design with transducer protection
- EV8L 8 inches high-output LF transducer
- DH2005 1 inch exit true compression driver
- 90x50 degrees coverage pattern
- Rotatable horn design
- 123 dB maximum SPL
- Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Line and microphone inputs
- Integral monitor angle on enclosure
- Built-in pole mount
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 123 dB
- LF Transducer: EV8L, 203mm (8 in) Driver
- HF Transducer: DH2005, 25mm (1 in) Exit Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polystyrene
- Grill: Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA Galvanized Steel
- Height: 17.99 inches (457 mm)
- Width: 11.1 inches (282 mm)
- Depth: 10.39 inches (264 mm)
- Weight: 19 lbs